From September 2021 school meals will cost £2.50 per day, £12.50 per week.
All dinner money should be paid on-line using School Money.
A weeks notice is required if your child wishes to change their meal arrangements.
Free school meals
Your child will be eligible for free school meals if you (or your partner) are in receipt of, either :
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and your annual gross income (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs) is not more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit 'run on' – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Your child’s school will also receive additional funding if you are in receipt of a qualifying award listed above. It is therefore important that you claim free school meals and the pupil premium even if your child does not wish to take a school meal or your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 and already receives an infant free school meal.
To apply for Free School Meals please use the following link St Helens Council Free Meal Application