From September 2019 school meals will cost £2.40 per day, £12 per week.
All dinner money should be paid on-line using School Money.
A weeks notice is required if your child wishes to change their meal arrangements.
Please click the link to view a copy of the new Menu.
Free school meals
Your child will be eligible for free school meals if you (or your partner) are in receipt of, either :
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and your annual gross income (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs) is not more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit 'run on' – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Your child’s school will also receive additional funding if you are in receipt of a qualifying award listed above. It is therefore important that you claim free school meals and the pupil premium even if your child does not wish to take a school meal or your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 and already receives an infant free school meal.
To apply for Free School Meals please use the following link St Helens Council Free Meal Application